[BUG] Transfer window

ok so here we are 1st of jan and the windows closes then next up pops someone wanting to buy one of my players just hours after the window is closed!?

happened to you?

Not 100% sure but I think the transfer window changed to end on the 2nd of Feb instead of the 1st. If it wasn't that then it could be a small bug.

Clubs are still allowed to make bids for players when the transfer window is closed. The transfer would go through when the window opens again. If you agree to the transfer you would get a message telling you this.

Clubs are still allowed to make bids for players when the transfer window is closed. The transfer would go through when the window opens again. If you agree to the transfer you would get a message telling you this.

ahh, I miss understood what he was saying because it was so blatantly obvious.

Of course you and the AI can still make bids outside the transfer window bluemoon

Also if the 31st of jan falls on a Sunday they extend the deadline until midnight on Monday. Also the transfer window applies for all teams in the english proffessional leagues. Not just the premiership :p

ahh, I miss understood what he was saying because it was so blatantly obvious.

Of course you and the AI can still make bids outside the transfer window bluemoon

ok yeh i know that but in real life the window shuts then people dont go saying i want to buy someone when the window shut 12 hours ago do they

No but they can.

Cases of this have been Man Utd with Anderson & the Da Silva Twins, both agreed a transfer out of the window & then joined the clu when the window opened.

No but they can.

Cases of this have been Man Utd with Anderson & the Da Silva Twins, both agreed a transfer out of the window & then joined the clu when the window opened.

Rosicky joined Arsenal in May if I remember rightly.

No but they can.

RIGHT..

yes i know outside the window there are transfers but when the windows closes the next day people dont try and sign someone do they or say there interested they wait a few weeks

No but they can.

Not quite correct in the case of the Da Silva twins. They joined United over 18 months later because they were too young to leave Brazil, legally.

I always think of the transfer window as open when the last game finishes, so really Rosicky and Anderson are very different to a transfer arranged in February as there's nothing to stop them training with their new club etc.

• 2 weeks later...
ok let me start my point again..

transfer window shuts with in a hour after it shuts someone says there interested in buying one of my players just after the window has shut..never ever happen irl. thats my point.

Could imagine it happening irl: maybe if they missed their 1st choice during the transfer window and the player was their second choice and they decided to make work of it right away to make sure they signed him....

Archived