Anyone else notice this. Hope its just me seems weird.

Now I cant say that it happens every single game, but it does happen more than I would expect. I manage multiple teams in the one save. So I watch quite a few games. I watch them in extended, and I feel I get a good understanding of the game through this.

Now im not sure if this is an extended highlights matter, but seesm very weird if not extremely conveniant at times. Ill be playing a game and toward the end of a game the AI goes the inevitable 4-2-4. Now on most occassions I will pause and change tactics instantly.

Now I just watched, as the AI went toyally insane for 6 minutes of non stop highlights, with an absolute bunch of rubbish players. And the ball went out of play 7 times. And no change in my tactics. I am noticing this way too often for it to be a random thing. And the amount of times the AI gets a goal while I wait is really conveniant.

Its like nope I want those tactics, cause I cant score against your shut up shop stuff. So does anyone else conceed goals while your waiting for your opponent to change your tactics for you. Cause for me the moment we have a throw on the managers side of the field, which we had 3 times,or a goal kick, my tactics should change instantly.

If the AI can change tactics every two minutes whats the go with ours. Hope its just me and the other few million of you dont see it. Love the game, I know your doing your best. Sorry you have so many assholes like me that play it. Pick pick pick at every little thing. Favourite game of all time. Just hate ctach up logic. icon_wink.gificon14.gif

Now I cant say that it happens every single game, but it does happen more than I would expect. I manage multiple teams in the one save. So I watch quite a few games. I watch them in extended, and I feel I get a good understanding of the game through this.

Now im not sure if this is an extended highlights matter, but seesm very weird if not extremely conveniant at times. Ill be playing a game and toward the end of a game the AI goes the inevitable 4-2-4. Now on most occassions I will pause and change tactics instantly.

Now I just watched, as the AI went toyally insane for 6 minutes of non stop highlights, with an absolute bunch of rubbish players. And the ball went out of play 7 times. And no change in my tactics. I am noticing this way too often for it to be a random thing. And the amount of times the AI gets a goal while I wait is really conveniant.

Its like nope I want those tactics, cause I cant score against your shut up shop stuff. So does anyone else conceed goals while your waiting for your opponent to change your tactics for you. Cause for me the moment we have a throw on the managers side of the field, which we had 3 times,or a goal kick, my tactics should change instantly.

If the AI can change tactics every two minutes whats the go with ours. Hope its just me and the other few million of you dont see it. Love the game, I know your doing your best. Sorry you have so many assholes like me that play it. Pick pick pick at every little thing. Favourite game of all time. Just hate ctach up logic. icon_wink.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If the AI can change tactics every two minutes whats the go with ours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agreee it APPEARS to take a long time to change tactics, but in real life it takes a few minutes to get your message to the whole team. You SEE the AI changing "instantly" but you don't see when the AI starts to implement its changes. For all we know it takes just as long.

When the AI equalises or goes ahead, I find when I pause the match before it kicks off again, my changes go through instantly.

Subs are another matter, though. If I make a sub and the ball goes out THAT should be made straight away. I suspect the game interprets subs the same way it interprets tactical changes, and this causes the problem here.

although the rolling changes system works better than the fm07 system, it still has its flaws. everytime the clock hits 80 minutes, i pause and change tactics. i always seem to get the timing right, 6-7 minutes usually elapse due to my tactic nullifying the AI 4-2-4, but it's still annoying when the ball goes out and no changes are made. that seems to happen when the AI has the throw-in/set peice.

Archived