My Mate Just Got Into Liverpool!!!!

There is no U19 team in England.

16 year olds get in as long as it can be confirmed that they are in- an article in the Liverpool Echo mentioning promoted trainees, or the same on the Liverpool website, or a brief mention in a matchday program.

There is no U19 team in England.

16 year olds get in as long as it can be confirmed that they are in- an article in the Liverpool Echo mentioning promoted trainees, or the same on the Liverpool website, or a brief mention in a matchday program.

i thought its the job of the researcher to find things out about the club/players.

Cool, I like to manage Liverpool. If he ends up lousy in the game, I'm gonna have to ask you to help sneak in some protein in his drinks. If he's bad at shooting, offer to pick up the ball at the back of the net for him during the evenings. That would save me the work of making more training schedules.

i thought its the job of the researcher to find things out about the club/players.

It is, but if there's no source for the researcher to check...

I am pretty sure it doesn't matter whether it's academy or youth team, if they're 16 before X date they can get in.

Of course, your respet on these forums will Increase, after all, you're best buds with THE Aaron King:D

we aint best buds, i hardly see him after school unless we play footy. He's a right cocky guy though, im sure his personality will be one to look at!

Archived