Motivation.

Im managing liverpool and my manager stats is past international football player.

I have won the qaudruple in my first season.

I am offcialy one of the best managers of all time.

So,why on earth is steven gerrard having trouble motivating himself to play for a manager with such a low reputation in the game?

anybody else had this problem with any player?

If so,is there any way to fix it?

Ive never seen this before and i dont want to sell him...but i had it all through my first season which is sort of understandable (but i have never seen a player having this problem when your past as a manager is international) and now i am into my second season and hes whinging again and its begining to really annoy me!

I've seen that before.

For Stevie G, it is still possible he thinks he is better than the coach.

In my game, an unknown youngster thinks i'm so low reputation that he is struggling to play for me. LOL.

No, he ain't wonderkid, reputation local and I'm world Class.

I think it must be because the player is unhappy with the manager over something. (transfer listed, offered to another club, harsh team talk, regular first team demand turned down, etc)

SI, please fix this next year. You only have 2 chances left for a really perfect FM series. 2012 is coming. :D

I've seen that before.

For Stevie G, it is still possible he thinks he is better than the coach.

In my game, an unknown youngster thinks i'm so low reputation that he is struggling to play for me. LOL.

No, he ain't wonderkid, reputation local and I'm world Class.

I think it must be because the player is unhappy with the manager over something. (transfer listed, offered to another club, harsh team talk, regular first team demand turned down, etc)

SI, please fix this next year. You only have 2 chances left for a really perfect FM series. 2012 is coming. :D

His morale is superb and as for the other stuff...

never listed him,never messed with his sqaud status,never offerd him to another club,he is obviously always first team or first name on the team sheet and i once gave him a harsh team talk as he was unmotivated to play for me and playing crap,however,it cant be this as it was happening way before any harsh team talk i gave him.

Think i should give him the boot?

He isnt playing particularly well for me...but is there anybody i could replace him with,he is almost irreplacable.

5 goals all season last season.

I had a similar thing. I won the double with Man Utd in the first season with "International Reputation". Then I get Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville say they cont motivate themselves because of me when I am "World Class Reputation".

I completly agree that it needs to be looked at for the next game.

Archived