Help with John Terry. Turning into madman

Started a game as Chelsea played 6 games in the Premiership...He's been sent off 3 times already and i gave warning first two times and 3rd time fined him 1 weeks wages...

How is that unfair he feels i'm treating him harsh?!!!! Is there a way to get your players to stop trying to kill the other team as i've checked the tactics the tacklings on normal.

Sell him to Man United! ;) Seriously though I would try and find out why he's being regularly sent off. To stop this may simply mean adjusting your tactics i.e make sure he's not on hard tackling. As for fining players do as suggested and only fine if the players are getting straight red cards. I personally fine them 2 weeks wages if they havent responded to warnings and this seems to help.

Started a game as Chelsea played 6 games in the Premiership...He's been sent off 3 times already and i gave warning first two times and 3rd time fined him 1 weeks wages...

How is that unfair he feels i'm treating him harsh?!!!! Is there a way to get your players to stop trying to kill the other team as i've checked the tactics the tacklings on normal.

Depending on why he was red/2 yellow carded determines what is a sensible fine/warning to give him. To stop him from getting sent of as much I'd put his tackling on easy and tell him via player interation to not dive into challenges.

:thup:

Depending on why he was red/2 yellow carded determines what is a sensible fine/warning to give him. To stop him from getting sent of as much I'd put his tackling on easy and tell him via player interation to not dive into challenges.

:thup:

I doubt he would change - the guy is just an idiot. If it wasn't for biased chelsea-loving referees he would be sent off every game.

In my current game he has over 60 bookings and 3 red cards in 5+ seasons. Try going into his player interaction screen and at the bottom, ask him not to dive into tackles etc.

TBF, I think that fits John Terry, especially if he's not captain of England any more on your save...

Thanks very much and well done to you for all your idiotic posts.

He has a point though.... no need for a post like that. The mans a great defender. A good leader and isn't afraid of getting his head smashed in.

Thats the sort of defender Liverpool and Arsenal are missing. Chelsea have Terry and we (Man Utd) have Vidic. You ain't gonna win anything if you have defenders who put themselves before the team.

He has a point though.... no need for a post like that. The mans a great defender. A good leader and isn't afraid of getting his head smashed in.

Thats the sort of defender Liverpool and Arsenal are missing. Chelsea have Terry and we (Man Utd) have Vidic. You ain't gonna win anything if you have defenders who put themselves before the team.

Oh yeah, forgot that Liverpool has no-one that wants to get stuck in...

I may have resorted to hyperbole but I stand by my point. The guy would be sent off far more often in other leagues. European referees would never let him get away with half of what he does in the PL. At international level he has to tone it down which is why he loses his effectiveness because there is very little else to his game other than aggression, unlike Vidic who also has ability and intelligence.

Archived