Player situation won't go away

I bought a player who was playing fine, then in one game my right back decided to hack someone down and got sent off. I didnt punish him as he got a 3 match ban anyway. Then a week later this random midfielder decides he is 'concerned at lack of managerial discipline' and now 3 months (3 months goddamit!!) later he is still worried about the same thing despite it never happening again.

Anyone know if this is usual or when it will disappear as its only a 'slight concern' and my understanding was it should fade away in time.

tell me about it.

ivehad players worried about my lack of discipline for a long time.

i have no idea how to correct this either.

id be very interested to hear any suggestions if there are any?? do we have to fine players each time we have the chance?

fine them all 2 weeks wages for being worried and then see if they're still worried about a lack of discipline. :D

But i've never had this happen, to avoid it just issue a warning if one of your players gets sent off and then if they get sent off again fine them.

But i've never had this happen, to avoid it just issue a warning if one of your players gets sent off and then if they get sent off again fine them.

Thats what i was planning on, but it doesnt stop the player i currently have being 'concerned', would love to know if theres anyway of removing it.

Also thats the funny thing, this was the first player we've had sent off in 2 years, and we are about average in terms of cards in the league, so i have no clue what the hell the guy is even talking about??

Always fine a player for violent behavior that results in a red card - that will avoid this situation.

If you want to get rid of that 'slt' next to your player's name, try getting him to sign a new contract. The player will most likely forget about your 'lack of discipline' in all his unrestrained glee at signing a new deal.

Archived