BSS becoming easy

i find the best way to play FM is by playing in the lower leagues. I was all set to start a game with either AFC Wimbledon or Havant but it is far too easy.

What i mean is that, for example, by checking out the french non-leagues i can find at least 10 top class players out of contract that want to sign. then there is Romania,Poland and various others.

I know i could simply avoid these players to make it more challenging but thats not the point. What kind of manager doesn't sign players that would help his team? Not having the option to is another matter.

Is there any way i can be a BSS team and not feel the urge to sign these great players because in doing so, the first 3 seasons end up being a breeze.

thanks

That is a very silly complaint then, they may be quality but in real life you rarely see a lower league side made up of so many foreign players, so perhaps try and make a team with more of a UK balance to make it realistic?

Or he could stop posting about something so stupid! Which he could quite blatantly sort out by not signing the players - Close the thread this is pointless!

You dont like the players dont sign them - If you cant control yourself signing them then why complain? Its your own fault not the database!

i find the best way to play FM is by playing in the lower leagues. I was all set to start a game with either AFC Wimbledon or Havant but it is far too easy.

What i mean is that, for example, by checking out the french non-leagues i can find at least 10 top class players out of contract that want to sign. then there is Romania,Poland and various others.

I know i could simply avoid these players to make it more challenging but thats not the point. What kind of manager doesn't sign players that would help his team? Not having the option to is another matter.

Is there any way i can be a BSS team and not feel the urge to sign these great players because in doing so, the first 3 seasons end up being a breeze.

thanks

Play in Northern Irish Division 3 instead?

Doctor, just play by a single one of the LLM ethics:

- Only sign (or place on your Shortlist) players whom your scouts have recommended to you.

Your Havant & Waterloo scouts won't even be able to visit France, let alone recommend those players to you .. problem solved.

Yeah, amaroqs hit the nail on the head. Only sign players your scouts reccomend to you, or that you've discovered through the natural course of the game.

As in, stop going on the player filter and typing in non-english based striker with pace, finishing and composure.

I'd load up all French players and look through all the amateur teams and 'Aproach to sign'. Down the bottom your assistant will tell you how good they are e.g 'Last resort, must sign etc'

Doctor, just play by a single one of the LLM ethics:

- Only sign (or place on your Shortlist) players whom your scouts have recommended to you.

Your Havant & Waterloo scouts won't even be able to visit France, let alone recommend those players to you .. problem solved.

Yes, but I had a problem that my Swedish lowest league side didn't have any scouts and there weren't any scouts interested in signing for me. Because my players were crapper than crap, I needed to sign some players. I used the players search function. Then you will only see players who would logically be known by you (In my case, I could only see Swedish an Dutch (my nationality) players).

But I guess that's not included in the real LLM-rules.

Yes, but I had a problem that my Swedish lowest league side didn't have any scouts and there weren't any scouts interested in signing for me. Because my players were crapper than crap, I needed to sign some players. I used the players search function. Then you will only see players who would logically be known by you (In my case, I could only see Swedish an Dutch (my nationality) players).

But I guess that's not included in the real LLM-rules.

If you didn't have scouts, why not see who your assistant manager recommended to strengthen your team and trial them? That would give your coaches a chance to look at the guy.

If you didn't have scouts, why not see who your assistant manager recommended to strengthen your team and trial them? That would give your coaches a chance to look at the guy.

He recommended a couple of defenders. I got two of them. Problem was that I didn't have a targetman while I needed one. He didn't recommend one, so I had to search myself.

He recommended a couple of defenders. I got two of them. Problem was that I didn't have a targetman while I needed one. He didn't recommend one, so I had to search myself.

I just gave you an alternative of what to do IF you play by LLM rules (which you mentioned). The search is not LLM though, even if you don't have scouts.

Archived