New Challenge?

So I decided to play with Chelsea, on my first month Real come on to Carvalho and he flirts back and says that he wants a new challenge. That was August 2008

14 months later, he still wants a new challenge and doesn't want a new contract (his contract ends June 2012). Should I sell him? Or do these concerns move away. I had this happening for Robinho in Man. City but he relented after I placed him on the transfer list for 10 days or so.

**PLAYER NAMING AHEAD**

Obvious player naming that most people know already, but y'know, just in case...

Carvalho is maybe the 20th best defender in Europe (in the game). If I play as Chelski he is usually one of the first out the door, usually for about £10million along with Mikel for £7-10million. I tend to buy Jagielka for £6.5million to partner Terry and he rarely puts a foot wrong, and if you're on the 9.1 or 9.2 DB he's also an RB and DMC, which he can be trained as on 9.3. You can also buy Taylor from Newcastle for about £4million and he becomes really good and is a decent backup.

A nice English base to build upon.

Archived