Asking Price

So Fiorentina's have put a asking fee on Vargas for £13,000,000 so i bid that and they rejected it. then Chelsea and real Madrid and about 6 other clubs bid £13,000,00 and it gets accepted anybody know why my bid got rejected.

Apologies, I misread your OP and thought you were asking about a minimum release clause in the players contract.

As Boydy9 asks, it's possible that the other clubs included additional clauses and your offer was the least.

its happened to me aswell, Man City bought Vangor Love (£16.5mil) and a season later he put in a request for a transfer and they set an asking price of £19.5 mil (value £23mil), they rejected my offer of £19.5mil up front and accepted Real's and Barca's bids of £19.5mil up front. They later changed their asking price to £22.5mil which I then made a bid of £22.5mil which they also rejected. Somehow Real's and Barca's bid where withdrawn/rejected after being initially accepted, Liverpool came in and bought him for £26mil..........

I still cant understand why he wanted to leave Man City or why Man City allowed him to leave........ He started 35 games scored 17 goals 11 assist 9 MoM Avg rat of 7.34 won Signing of the season, Runner up in footballer of the year, was in players team of the year, was the 3rd top goalscorer in the league, Man City was runners up in the league, league cup winners and he has Man City listed as one of his Fav clubs with Mark Huges as Fav personnel.

Its really frustrating just had it done to me again this time with Angel Di Maria Asking price £5,750,000 so i bid that much rejected other clubs bid they accept this is really begin to bug me. :(

could it be they have no interest in coming to you?

sometimes when i am selling, if a team makes an offer it says at the bottom if the player would like to talk to them. maybe the AI works on a similar basis but it only accepts offers from clubs the player would be interested in talking to instead of just accepting them all.

This never happens to me. Are you patched up?

Duno about OP but i am.......

And if anyone was wondering after a short stint in Liverpols 1st 11 (12[3] 7), while torres was injured. he now finds himself warming the bench on a regular ocasion, he feels Rafa the Gaffa isnt giving the team enough credit and he is considering his options lol

well i just had another player offered to me from getafe so i bid the amount they wanted and once again they rejcted it but when they rejected it thge player became unhappy with his manager and yes i have Patch 9.0.3.

Archived