Asst. Manager Interviews - Who'll win?

Hey, yeah I just wanted to say that I don't think the assistant managers should comment on who they think will win the league as much, or at least perhaps not say their title/local rivals or decrease effects it has on the team.

Most people wouldn't comment I think unless a certainty.

whilst we r on the subject of the assistant i think he needs to be better at team talks too, if i go on holiday i come back to find the squad arent happy because of the team talks, which 99% of the time the assistant says nothing to the team.

whilst we r on the subject of the assistant i think he needs to be better at team talks too, if i go on holiday i come back to find the squad arent happy because of the team talks, which 99% of the time the assistant says nothing to the team.

I think the quality of an assistants team talks will depend on his stats. Try and get an assistant with high stats(at least 15) in Man Management and Motivating and that should help I think.

• Administrators

Actually - staff/assistants should have a new attribute with the Press Conferences:

Charisma

I think, which would help forge relationships and their judgement on their other attributes that come into play with the media module of the game.

Archived