Constant injuries during matches

Anyone else suffer from this?

I've managed in 5 different countries playing various tactics and the screenshot is typical of my game. I only ever make subs for injuries and never for tactics. I know you can leave players with knocks on but if i do they always end up being injured for 1/2 weeks afterwards:

34276705.png

w1088.png

I have a similar problem, but mine are usually knocks and so I have to pull them off, otherwise they are injured for ages. I think there have been loads of threads on this before, with people having similar problems. Not sure it is a bug though, maybe we're just unlucky:(

There are a lot of people complaining about injuries. The overall number of injuries is actually quite realistic, but the game seems to lump them all together in bursts rather than evenly throughout the season. Not much we can do about it without using third party editors. However:

If you have too high or too low aerobic or strength training set this can lead to a lot of injuries. I set mine to two clicks above medium for preseason and two click below for the rest of the season. I get very few injuries.

Have played England at all levels, Italy and Spain at the top and having set up a training regime for Def, Mid-Regular, Mid-Attack and Fwd, this seems to limit the injuries. My pre-season setup is everything one click below medium except ball control which is one click into "heavy", and the physical stuff as per the above.

If this fails there are a few threads in the tactics and training forum that may help in more detail.

I think your correct. I do not have that many injuries over the course of a season, but they do get lumped together it seems. My training is similar to yours, if not a little easier so I am unsure what else I can do. Probably has something to do with me having a small squad as well to be fair. All these reasons are why I am pretty sure it is not a bug, simply a combination of things that I do not think about at the time

Archived