Job Centre & looking for staff

I am hoping that the Job Centre is improved for FM10.

everytime i advertise for a new staff member i always get loads of application from staff with 19/20 in the Goalkeeping stat.

I would like to see 2 changes to the job centre

1. We should be able to advertise the position of coach and specify what type of coach we want (Technical / Defensive / Attacking / General Coach (no speciality)

2. The ability to reject an application so that they disappear from the candidate list, so if i continue the advert i will only see new applicants and those not rejected the next time i am informed of coaches applying for the job.

I am hoping that the Job Centre is improved for FM10.

everytime i advertise for a new staff member i always get loads of application from staff with 19/20 in the Goalkeeping stat.

I would like to see 2 changes to the job centre

1. We should be able to advertise the position of coach and specify what type of coach we want (Technical / Defensive / Attacking / General Coach (no speciality)

2. The ability to reject an application so that they disappear from the candidate list, so if i continue the advert i will only see new applicants and those not rejected the next time i am informed of coaches applying for the job.

:thup:

3. Ability to compare two coaches attributes - similar to the player comparison screens.

Thing is though that trying to keep the game as real to life as possible this is probably what happens. A ob is advertised and loads apply.

Not used this myself so dont know the full in´s and out´s of the advertising thing on FM09

Like it.

Job centre does need tweaking. T'would be nice to be able to filter applicants, and then keep on looking for fresh (better) staff.

Have to remember, though, that when most new jobs go up, that is when you get the most applicants. So by turning the first few guys down, you will then get less applicants each successive week.

I usually just do a search and snap them up from other teams lol...

I should look into the job center, i've never used it.

Yea, I think its easier to search for staff and get the type you want at the moment. Job centre definately needs improving.

I hate it when I put out an advert for staff, and the only ones to reply are staff already under contract to another club. I usually play as a lower-league club, so can't afford to pay compensation, so it's really annoying to need a coach/scout/physio, put out the advert for one, and only get responses from guys who are already employed. Then you do a search and find loads of unemployed staff that for some reason won't respond to your advert.

There should be an option to specify that we want only unemployed applicants to apply.

What you say there BamaToon is another thing that i find very annoying.

It's been that way ever since I've been playing FM. While the job centre has improved from the days of FM05, it still needs improvement.

Archived