Screenshot Format...

Printscreen button is usually found 2 to the right of the F12 button,then follow what the 2nd poster said.

Think he knows where it is but does not want to do it this way, :p I have no idea if you can using ALT+F9, I only ever use print screen. You could always drag your taskbar to hide it, do the print screen and then drag it back up

Think he knows where it is but does not want to do it this way, :p I have no idea if you can using ALT+F9, I only ever use print screen. You could always drag your taskbar to hide it, do the print screen and then drag it back up

Nice idea :thup:

Cheers buddy.

Edit: Can't seem to drag it down enougth so its not visable. Do you Vista? if so does it work for you?

There are enough downloadable screenshot programs on the internet, just do a google search for it... The only problem you'll find saving your screenshots in jpeg format will be that you ruin the quality. If you want to have small sized and good looking jpeg files Photoshop is the program to have.

There are enough downloadable screenshot programs on the internet, just do a google search for it... The only problem you'll find saving your screenshots in jpeg format will be that you ruin the quality. If you want to have small sized and good looking jpeg files Photoshop is the program to have.

I have photoshop.

What i want to know is how do I use the Alt+F9 shortcut in FM to save the screenshots as JPEG's automatically?

I have photoshop.

What i want to know is how do I use the Alt+F9 shortcut in FM to save the screenshots as JPEG's automatically?

You're telling me no one had been so straight forward as to tell you it's impossible yet? :p

I did not tell you it was impossible because I did not know! So sorry about that. I tried to come up with solutions, but I just use the print screen button as that is easiest. Glad you managed to get a solution

we aint all time wasters,shame you think like that really
I did not tell you it was impossible because I did not know! So sorry about that. I tried to come up with solutions, but I just use the print screen button as that is easiest. Glad you managed to get a solution

Sorry lads, wasn't a dig at you. Just at NLmichiej :p

Sorry lads, wasn't a dig at you. Just at NLmichiej :p

Pardon me, but stop bullshitting :confused:

|

|

\/

If you'd done a search on Google I could've assured you you'd find something you'd like... But oh well, I probably forgot people are too lazy to type a few words in a search engine and click a few links, they rather have others do that for them. :rolleyes:

Archived