thats it

haha mate have a look at the tatics forum. it really does help. i take it your playing fm 09. it takes a bit of time to master. but once you slowly start to understand what is happening it will be well worth it. just keep at it. haha everythign will come right

ive read the frameworks thread 2/3 times and have had the game since it came out. it was a bit of a rant tbh i get really into the game and annoys me that im not as good as i was. im probably making some stupid mistakes with tactics that im not realising and ill come back to it in a month and will be really obvious.

btw i get feedback off my assistant saying were giving away too many passes so i assume its because were being too direct but by the time ive got the ball forward they have loads of men behind the ball and i cant work out why can any1 help?

btw i get feedback off my assistant saying were giving away too many passes so i assume its because were being too direct but by the time ive got the ball forward they have loads of men behind the ball and i cant work out why can any1 help?

No set answer for the assistant feedback as it's all about context but yes in general more direct = more misplaced passes but the question is do you ignore this if you've intentionally tried to play like that. The assistant comment is based on efficiency rather than effectiveness. If your players are passing amongst themselves without getting up the pitch you might have a high pass completion percentage but it won't do you much good.

Mentality 20 plus forward runs often is the extreme of getting your players up the pitch as fast as possible relative to your formation. But I personally believe counter attacking quick consistently a la Man Utd is difficult due to inherent behaviours in the match engine.

Archived