Don't You Love It When This Happens?

i belive its better when in the cl final the opposition score late on the make it 1-1 then at the end of extra time 121mins on the clock your captain scores a bullet header froma corrner to win you the cl. ow baby ow baby ow baby. how i danced. i actually did the david brent dance infront of the living room window, what a game what a season what a captain leo ;)

i belive its better when in the cl final the opposition score late on the make it 1-1 then at the end of extra time 121mins on the clock your captain scores a bullet header froma corrner to win you the cl. ow baby ow baby ow baby. how i danced. i actually did the david brent dance infront of the living room window, what a game what a season what a captain leo ;)

I'd rather do it Dutch-Cup-sc Heerenveen-style:

- 1-0 up in 27th minute

- 1-1 in 55th

- 2-1 up in 112th

- 2-2 in 118th, goal scored by Hersi

Win 5-4 on penalties and the only one missing being... Indeed: Hersi.

:p

I just had a fantastic crazy win in the Champions League Final against Lyon!!

Juventus - Lyon

1-0 -- 10th minute

1-1 -- 36th

1-2 -- 115th (Giovinco made a huge error!!)

2-2 -- 122th (Giovinco equalised!!!!)

I won 3-1 in penalties... Can't believe this happend to me in my first FM09 CL final :D:D

Yeh I had a boring cup final - Lyon (me) vs Bordeaux.

It was a quite game nothing really happened then in the last minute of injury time Piquonne who had a fitness level of 26% (he injured himself right near the end) dribbled past 2 player and hit a thunder bolt into the top corner :)

Just had a great game as AFC Wimbledon against Kettering in the Blue Square Premier

-0-1 (3rd Minute)

-1-1 (7th Minute Gareth O'Connor with a nice finish from a cross)

-1-2 (22nd Minute Penalty conceded by Luke Garard)

-1-3 (51st Minute took past keeper and slotted in)

-2-3 (53rd Minute excellent free-kick from 25 yards by Kieren Walmsley)

-3-3 (56th Minute pretty much the same goal as 1-1)

-4-3 (88th Minute even better free-kick by Walmsley this time over 30 yards into top corner)

-5-3 (90th Minute great play leading to cross to Wayne Brown who smashes it in from outside the area)

It felt so good and kept my play-off push up:D

2018 World Cup Final (Held in Russia)

Spain Vs. France. (I'm managing Spain)

France have a man sent off in the 12th min. It all going well.

We then go 1-0 up before the half time whistle.

France come out firing and go 1-1, then 2-1 ahead by the 81st min.

Disaster right?

I take off a tired Torres and put on a regen called Diaz and he immediately equalizes.

2-2

France stick one in in the last min. 3-2.

My head is in my hands when with the last kick of the 90mins Diaz smacks on in from 30 yards.

3-3.

I go on to win 3-0 in the penalty shoot out.

How can the shoot out be so straight forward after such an amazing match?

I just got robbed of a win because I didn't set up my penalty takers, and so the captain for the day, my left back, decided that he would step up in the 85th minute.

Unsurprisingly, given a penalty-taking stat of 7, it was awful. Not relevant, but I needed to vent.

On topic: every final I've reached in FM has been anti-climactic. I don't often reach the final, but if I do I usually win comfortably. Occasionally it goes horribly pear-shaped, but it's never edge-of-your-seat stuff. Thus my pool of FM stories is v.low.

Archived