This Schedule Cannot Be For Real...

On the very last matchday I managed to move up to 5th place in the Greek league earning me a spot in European competition next year which also mean I have to play in the Greek Super League Playoffs.

Normally in real life, these playoffs games are played as such: one game on Sunday and then another one Wednesday.

But, for whatever reason, the other 3 teams in the four team playoff had each played two games before I even played a single match.

Then I saw the following schedule....

Picture1-4.png

So yea, my 6 toughest and most important matches of the year are to be played in a period of 11 days.

i remember as man city in 3rd season right near the end having away at arsenal in CL semi-final on the weds, then away at chelsea (PL) on the friday (rearranged game), then home to man utd (PL) on sunday, home to arsenal (CL) on tuesday, away at everton on wednesday (fa cup or w/e), then another game on the saturday...i had injuries and only a 20 man squad, many reserves played in these games and luckily i did well :D

That's not the point he's getting at though. IRL there is only two of these playoff games a week where as on FM 7 are played over 11 days. SI should really sort that out for the next game

Yea that's what I meant. It's a problem with the game and not just a tough stretch in my schedule.

With Manchester United, last season(2009) I had

Inter (a) Champions League

Arsenal (n) FA Cup Semi

Arsenal (h) Premier League

Inter (h) Champions League

in the space of 2 weeks! Tevez, Rooney, Carrick, and Scholes were also all out injured. I had to play Danny Welbeck up front!

I lost 2-0 to Inter away

lost 1-0 in the FA Cup against Arsenal

beat Arsenal 2-0 in the league

and then beat Inter 2-1 at home (which wasn't enough, sadly)

Archived