difference between "X" & "D" in a teams form curve?

When you look att your teams form curve, it can look like this for example:

"WWDXL"

Obviously, "W" is for won and "L" is for lost. But why do they have different letters for one result, the draw?

X is for score draw while D is a no score draw.

• 1 year later...

Pretty worthless to use! A goalless match is valued the same in matter of points in the table.

But of course does everything have to be the English way, i.e. removal of the jersey 13. Many countries have #13 like it's nothing particular.

When do we non-british get an international version of the game?

Pretty worthless to use! A goalless match is valued the same in matter of points in the table.

But of course does everything have to be the English way, i.e. removal of the jersey 13. Many countries have #13 like it's nothing particular.

I guess if you don't like the game, you don't have to buy it.

What do you mean about the removal of the jersey 13? :confused:

Park is 13 for United so where do you get that from?

A very small minority of clubs dedicate the number 13 to their fans in Britain. In FM, the clubs that have this policy (and those that have it for another number- Pompey use 12) have the number unavailable for assignment to players to be realistic.

I don't see what relevance that has to anything else though? And a non-British international version?

Anyway, on topic, I'd long wondered about this. I'd guessed at home/away. Thanks to various users for clearing it up!

The game is one of the most international on the market. Researchers all over the world working hard to make sure all your little clubs are represented. Dozens of playable leagues etc, etc, etc.

Tell you what, if you don't like it go and find a management sim made by a swedish company. Oh there isn't one? Guess you're stuck with FM then. ;)

Idiotic quote of the day award :thup::thup:

Archived