What is the cost, and what is needed, to improve youth facilities?

Hi.

First of all, I apologise if this has come up before. I did a brief search and couldn't find anything on this.

Now to the point. I'm currently playing as C.D. Mirandes and, after three seasons, I am currently in the Spanish Second Division B2. I'm looking to improve my youth facilities, and possibly training facilities. I understand that improving these inccurs a cost. My bank balance is currently £723,482, and every season we've been making a relatively large amount of money (last season we made £190,000, and so far this season we have made £260,000).

So what i'm asking splits into two sections:

1. What is the cost of improving youth facilities? Does this increase depending on what the current level of facility you have currently got?

2. Hypothetically, would it be possible to increase youth facilities to state of the art if I were to forever stay in the bottom division in Spain, or will the league we operate in affect the boards decision?

Thanks for the help!

1. At first none, your monthly expenses will be the only thing increasing. Yes it does for these monthly costs, making the improvement itself won't cost you a thing.

2. Everything you do can and will be used against you in the court of your board; yes it's definitely a big factor.

I see. Thanks for that :thup:

I think the only thing stopping my board from improving the youth facilities at our club is the money we have. I asked them to improve it and they came back saying that "the lack of funds dictates that they cannot consider improving the club's youth facilities at this time". (or something similar). Any idea what sort of figure i'll have to reach before this doesn't become an issue? We currently have average youth facilities.

Hi.

First of all, I apologise if this has come up before. I did a brief search and couldn't find anything on this.

Now to the point. I'm currently playing as C.D. Mirandes and, after three seasons, I am currently in the Spanish Second Division B2. I'm looking to improve my youth facilities, and possibly training facilities. I understand that improving these inccurs a cost. My bank balance is currently £723,482, and every season we've been making a relatively large amount of money (last season we made £190,000, and so far this season we have made £260,000).

So what i'm asking splits into two sections:

1. What is the cost of improving youth facilities? Does this increase depending on what the current level of facility you have currently got?

2. Hypothetically, would it be possible to increase youth facilities to state of the art if I were to forever stay in the bottom division in Spain, or will the league we operate in affect the boards decision?

Thanks for the help!

1. It depends at what level you are at. Improving basic to adiquate would be fairly cheap whilst improving excellent to state of the art would be very expensive.

2. Realistically no. You wouldn't get a big enough income, if you got taken over by a tycoon, maybe but that's very rare.

:thup:

It is related to what division you're at also. Chances are even if you had the money, (like in your dream ;) ) , a lot of times, the board will say something like: "They feel the facilities they possess are already among the best in the division and good enough" or something along those lines which is why you'll probably not be able to get state of the art facilities if stuck in Div 3 even if a tycoon takes over.

Only time you'd probably see that is if a huge team with state of art facility has a change of fortune and ends up relegated or something.

Archived