Using patch 3 database with patch 2 ?

Is there any way to use all the player transfers from the newest patch with the old unpatched game ? The problem is a horrible bug in the danish league (already reported) where you can only have 4 players on the bench and the rest have to be under 21 (which isnt in the rules!!!) and it makes the league unplayable with a lot of teams that got lots of older players.

or even better is there a way to fix this problem yourself ? Cant find the option in the editor.

Didnt know where to put this but i hate not being able to play my favorite league.

Damm. I also searched around for a unofficial up to date patch but couldnt find any, anyone know if there is one of them around ?

I think there is an update in the editor thread for a march update which you could use along with going back to 9.02

Have you got 9.3 installed? You can't run patch 9.2 if 9.3 is installed. You could uninstall everything, then update to 9.2 and download a database with all 9.3 transfers, that's the only way you could do it. As soon as you install 9.3, that is the version used in every game.

Archived