What BSS or BSN team that won nothing in their history ?

Well AFC Wimbledon are a newly formed club potentially and they hadn't won anything in FM09. Other than that I'm unsure - you're best to check all the other clubs histories on FM or wikipedia maybe!?

Surely it's impossible to have a team that has won absolutely nothing, if you consider leagues/playoffs lower than the BSS/BSN as wining something. Otherwise they wouldn't be in the league :confused: They have to win something to get promoted.

Weston super mare ....

they are only in the BS South by .. well .. luckiness ... got relegated twice, but stayed there because of other teams going out of business or joining together with another team, Hayes and Yeading for example ...

I do beleive!

But yeah Elrithrals comment makes sense there, but as in FM world ... they haven't won anything.

Im sure most teams haven't down that end of the eleagues.

You could edit in a local team, with no history. Alternatively, if you would consider managing elsewhere, Cisco Roma have little to no history and were formed only a few years ago.

You could also holiday to the end of the seasons and the clubs promoted to BSS/BSN might have no history of how they were promoted :thup:

Aaahhh, so thats what Bradford PA stands for.

Quick history lesson for you lol

Bradford Park Avenue are commonly known as Bradford or Bradford FC, But Bradford City are commonly known as Bradford.

Seeing as Avenue were liquadated in the 80's Bradford City took sole ownership of the name Bradford hence Avenue being known as Park Ave.

BORING I KNOW LOL

Quick history lesson for you lol

Bradford Park Avenue are commonly known as Bradford or Bradford FC, But Bradford City are commonly known as Bradford.

Seeing as Avenue were liquadated in the 80's Bradford City took sole ownership of the name Bradford hence Avenue being known as Park Ave.

BORING I KNOW LOL

Always good to learn, no doubt i will bore my mates in the pub with that one at the weekend....... after the football of course.

My local club Gainsborough Trinity - BSN

1889 - 1891 - Midland League

(elected to the football league)

1891 - 1912 - Football League

(voted out of the football league)

1912 - 1969 - Midland League

(Northern Premier League formed)

1969 - 2004 - Northern Premier League

(BSN/BSS formed)

2004 - present day - BSN

Therefore technically Trinity have NEVER been promoted or relegated!!!

Also their very first game in the Football League was against Newton Heath, who later became known as Manchester United.

• 4 weeks later...

Im manager of Bradford PA and unfortunatley it has them winning the english top division in the early 1900's. i have not had the recognition i believe i warrent for getting them to the play offs of the conference premier in my 3rd year.

i think Havant & W haven't won anything yet. as they only merged with each other on 1998, so on the FM club history screen, they basically got nothing there. good for a gamer who wants to start it clean and fill the club's history with glory!

Archived