Mish mash mosh

This thread is going to talk about some ingame features and difficult decisions etc that occur in the game.

Firstly i would like to paint a picture for you. I'ts a late night, eyes are starting to burn as you sit there in your coulourful boxers with the dog licking your (foot) balls. Sound familiar? Well it shouldnt, wear some damn clothes. Now my first query, does anyone when getting close to the end of a long sessions play start saving the game before the match where you say next time i lose i will leave. Then do a very naughty thing that is when you lose you dont save so that when u reboot the next day, wham u get a second chance to sink those suckers! Now this obviously is mild cheating i guess but i have to admit that i do this about 3 games a season where i get a second chance to play them, which if win all three on second attempt gets 9 points. A real boost.

Next is Holidays. I rarely go on holiday because i find that the ass man (yeh thats right the dude with the huge rump fetish) gets the team doing what he wants so when u return they mess up for you and then ur game gets ruined by becoming a manager who goes on holiday all season returns with 3 games to go and tries to clean up watever he can, ever hopefull that you dont get sacked while refreshing those little pinkies in the warm tropical sea, moreover the stained bath in the back of your basement flat in Clapton. Now one thing i must say is that Holidays can be useful during le mans spells. 24 hours with nothing but sky sports news and coffee you need to sparingly decide when to use holidays. 3rd round fa cup vs coventry was my last. was in a rut and was away from home. So here we have two very powerful tools to help you perform better, but it is still not very legit.

teamtalks. Im a god!!! every teamtalk gets the final utterance 'it is thought the team will react well to THE OBELISKS handling of the questions'. What do i do?. I say it how it is but have one question that is super positive every time and never answer with the least positive. Is not what u say its how you understand the code behind the words. P.S it helps to have palacios as he will love u in a week of being at the club will play every game of the season averaging at least 7.5, works brilliantly as a mentor and much more, Sign him.

Atmosphere needs to be better. Does anyone have any idea howw commentary can be i9ncorporated? Furthermore anyone got these stadiums with fans that were being talked about a few months ago? no is the answer it would seem. We really need to get them to hook us up with commentary.... ANDY!!!!!!

Finally need to be able to tell the players how to line up when the balls in certain areas of the pitch, just putting it out there but, i'd like to be able to tell the players where to stand o corners free kicks etc , and id like to tell the full backs to tuck in when we dont have possesion.

For the first thing I never participate in that activity, blatant cheating and even though it's one game it will change the game forever absolute no no!. And again I never go on holiday defies the reason why I play the game really. I assign my team talks to my assman making sure he has at least 18+ in motivation and man management. As for commentary would I love it however I do think it would take lot of work which is now mostly used up on improving the 3D match engine for FM 10. And for the final thing you can basically do all that in the tactics interface.

And for the final thing you can basically do all that in the tactics interface.

No you cant. On set pieces u can tell players go foward . WOW thats detail . Oi alex where u want me? just go foward. When u play a wide formation then you conceed far more goals than playing narrow. A good team can do both narrow and wide , had the feature i am talking about on cm although it clearly didnt do anything but, to have a 2d pitch where u could place players and teach ur team positioning successfully would be a joy . Players find themselves in the wrong position all the time.

Archived