Condition? Why bother?

fabregas.jpg

I had this match playing as Southampton, when Farbregas was one or two days into full recovery from a twisted knee. Then he went on and played the whole match and even scored in the extra time, even when he was so low in his physical condition and should be playing like a 60-year-old in the pub league.

So... is physical condition really something that will affect the performance of a player in the match? I wonder.

I think you are extremely lucky he didnt get injured. And it was against inferior opposition. Probably not much higher standard than making his comback against a top reserve team.

I was actually managing Southampton and currently in the 2nd place in the PRM. And of course in the 1st place is Arsenal.

I was actually managing Southampton and currently in the 2nd place in the PRM. And of course in the 1st place is Arsenal.

My bad. Read it wrong. Thought you said playing Southampton not playing as :o

In that case i don't know. I suppose you were unlucky he didn't get injured and if you're second then it's not really inferior opponents. Just unlucky really. It does happen in reallife though.

Archived