Value: $16,750,000

Defensive Position: DC

Work permit needed/not needed: Not Needed

Name: Mikael Silvestre

Club: Manchester United

Value: $9,250,000

Defensive Position: DLC, WBL

Work permit needed/not needed: Not Needed

Wow, these guys are sick in this game . . .

Originally posted by reo hustler:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JasK:

Why post the obvious with 3 not so useful post?

I can't believe how good they made these players. That's why I made the post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And your point is? If you think they are too good and isn't what they are suppose to, post your feedback in data issues for various team.

This thread is about good players in Fm 08 and there is no need for you to tell us those obvious players are good or too good.

Your value is also not in uk pounds but in us dollar probably.

Originally posted by JasK:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reo hustler:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JasK:

Why post the obvious with 3 not so useful post?

I can't believe how good they made these players. That's why I made the post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And your point is? If you think they are too good and isn't what they are suppose to, post your feedback in data issues for various team.

This thread is about good players in Fm 08 and there is no need for you to tell us those obvious players are good or too good.

Your value is also not in uk pounds but in us dollar probably. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's obvious what my point is. Yes, it is in US dollars. That's also obvious. LoL . . .

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Evon:

Nice one. Nobody else can be assed to make these threads anymore. These'll be useful.

Definitely. This thread has been killed. Shame . . . .

Thanks JasK! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes let's kill it with your obvious known good players.

Name: Peter Clarke

Club: Southend

Value: £325k (but takes £450k to buy)

WP: Not needed

A class act for Championship and lower so far for my Norwich side.

Sean St Ledger

Club: Preston

Value: £300k (but takes £650k to buy)

A versatile, young defender who seems to have all the stats to make a great Championship level defender.

Originally posted by LincolnCanary:

Name: Peter Clarke

Club: Southend

Position: DC

Value: £325k (but takes £450k to buy)

A class act for Championship and lower so far for my Norwich side.

Sean St Ledger

Club: Preston

Position: SW, DRC

Value: £300k (but takes £650k to buy)

A versatile, young defender who seems to have all the stats to make a great Championship level defender.

Apologies, forgot the positions icon_smile.gif Now added in bold.

Originally posted by JasK:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reo hustler:

It's obvious what my point is. Yes, it is in US dollars. That's also obvious. LoL . . .

and obvious to all the rest of us what dumb and useless posts you do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Final Warning for abuse...next one and its post moderation for you

Originally posted by projektion:

Someone have a word with Reo for god's sake. Posting known superstars and apart from that, just scouting in game and posting every single player that gets reported back is exactly what he's doing.

I only posted the players who got good scout feedback. I passed on the players with poor scout feedback. I narrowed down the search for us.

And these players would all have been reported back on in a fairly timely manner, yet you used a new post for every single one. Anyone here could have found these players, yes you irritatingly filled up the page with them all. A bit of a shame.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by projektion:

Someone have a word with Reo for god's sake. Posting known superstars and apart from that, just scouting in game and posting every single player that gets reported back is exactly what he's doing.

I only posted the players who got good scout feedback. I passed on the players with poor scout feedback. I narrowed down the search for us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if we wanted players that scouts say are good, we can use our own scouts. icon_smile.gif I guess most of us want to stick with some safe good players that have been tried and tested. icon_smile.gif

No offense mate, try posting in 1 post too.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Pablo

Club: Atletico

Value: £7m to buy

Defensive Position: CB

Work permit needed/not needed: Not needed

Name: Petri Pasanen

Club: Weder Bremen

Value: £4m to buy

Defensive Position: DRC

Work permit needed/not needed: Not needed.

Archived