Improving 'weaker' foot of players

Am I missing something or was there not a way of training a player so his weaker foot improves?

At the moment, I have a couple strikers who have 'weak' left-foots who could seriously start threatening the opposition at a much more clinical rate if they were at least a little more two-footed. I tried looking for it but couldn't find anything except training 'new position' which isn't the same thing though training them as AML's for example might increase that, but that's not what I want. Or does it even?

There's no other way to do it then?

Cuz maybe I don't want my player to play in that position at all. I just want to tell him, you should work on your weaker foot and practice with it more. Something very possible in real life for a coach to tell someone or better yet design training ways for him to improve. Happens all the time.

Surprised to see, it's still not in this game. Thought it was... :/

Okay thanks for the answer guys. It's a shame but I guess if that's the only way then we're left with no choice.

p.s. I heard playing more positions takes up CA (Current Ability points), as it makes the player more useful and versatile in that regard, so ideally, we shouldn't HAVE TO do this when we have no interest in the player playing in that position and just want to improve his weaker foot. Certainly there are other ways in real life than to tell the guy he must play on the opposite side of the pitch. Oh well.. something for next version.

Am I missing something or was there not a way of training a player so his weaker foot improves?

At the moment, I have a couple strikers who have 'weak' left-foots who could seriously start threatening the opposition at a much more clinical rate if they were at least a little more two-footed. I tried looking for it but couldn't find anything except training 'new position' which isn't the same thing though training them as AML's for example might increase that, but that's not what I want. Or does it even?

The only thing you can do is re train them in a postion which involves using there weaker foot a lot (right footer - left back, left midfield) :(

Archived