FM 2010 request - Starting Unemployed

Hi. Long-time player here - thank goodness I don't have to bribe my UK friends to ship me copies anymore. :)

Anyway, I really, really enjoy starting unemployed and working my way up from small clubs to bigger clubs. Unfortunately, the game makes it tough to do so. Can you change the weighting so that when you start the game unemployed, you're usually hired by the 5th or 6th opening or so in the lowest division available? It should still have some randomness to it. You shouldn't have to wait a year or more to get a job.

Thanks in advance,

Scary

Hi. Long-time player here - thank goodness I don't have to bribe my UK friends to ship me copies anymore. :)

Anyway, I really, really enjoy starting unemployed and working my way up from small clubs to bigger clubs. Unfortunately, the game makes it tough to do so. Can you change the weighting so that when you start the game unemployed, you're usually hired by the 5th or 6th opening or so in the lowest division available? It should still have some randomness to it. You shouldn't have to wait a year or more to get a job.

Thanks in advance,

Scary

A lot of people have been frustrated by this, the only tip for this version is to either be patient or to set your reputation as higher - or to just randomly pick a club to begin with :)

yeah i misread his suggestion and made a wrong interpretation of it so i edited my post

and do you have a problem? your always criticizing my posts

pro tip : get a life

Sorry Ive mentioned things about two of your posts. One was a pointless thread with information anyone could of checked if they wanted to but pretty much no one cared. You checked, probably no one else did so you get a life. The other post in this thread was just stupid critcising the way someone wants to play the game that HE payed for.

if criticizing other peoples posts is the only thing he can do he needs a life

I criticized two posts so in all 3000 odd posts ive made not many have been having digs at people. You criticized how someone wanted to play the game again your just being hypocritical :rolleyes:

Sorry Ive mentioned things about two of your posts. One was a pointless thread with information anyone could of checked if they wanted to but pretty much no one cared. You checked, probably no one else did so you get a life. The other post in this thread was just stupid critcising the way someone wants to play the game that HE payed for.

again i edit my post wen ,i interpreted his post in correct way and agree with him so what's the problem then ?

again i edit my post wen ,i interpreted his post in correct way and agree with him so what's the problem then ?

Nothing I was mearly pointing out what was wrong in the intial post till you edited it. If it matters so much ill edit it out :confused:

Archived