How did he manage this?

great bit of management skill there from the AI, although i would say you are brave putting that on here. Seems to be any strange happenings within the game need to be backed up with countless screen shots (need alot as people wont believe a few) or you get called a liar / cheat.....been in that position.

Apparantly strange things, wierd scorelines, Man Utd getting relegated does not happen in this game.

Apparantly strange things, wierd scorelines, Man Utd getting relegated does not happen in this game.

@ The last part; not in my game it isn't... Current season:

1. Arsenal

2. ManCity

3. Chelsea

4. ManUnited

Juzz Liverpool not doing well, they're in 13th currently.

(Season 2023/2024 that is)

Though weird scorelines; sure they happen, but so they do irl...

great bit of management skill there from the AI, although i would say you are brave putting that on here. Seems to be any strange happenings within the game need to be backed up with countless screen shots (need alot as people wont believe a few) or you get called a liar / cheat.....been in that position.

bit bitter smuge mucker?

bit bitter smuge mucker?

lol nah not at all mate.

i did sit there though after my thread and my honesty was called into question and did loads of screenies but then i had a more difficult decision to make.....take the kids to the beach or clean the pool so sod it :D

lol nah not at all mate.

i did sit there though after my thread and my honesty was called into question and did loads of screenies but then i had a more difficult decision to make.....take the kids to the beach or clean the pool so sod it :D

I wouldnt take it to heart, if a bunch of predominantly pubescent teenagers want to question the authenticity of it, let them!

Would you mind posting just a screenie of the league table? As it's still only december in that screenshot I'd like to see how far behind they are. The worst thing for them is that a many of the players seem to have good average ratings, are they conceeding a lot of goals?

Archived