Teams going bankrupt

Do teams actually go bankcrupt where they are forced to sell all their best players on the game because it has never happened on any of my games?

If it happens are you alerted or do you just have to keep your eye out?

And is it the same teams on every game save or are they randomised teams that just become bankcrupt eventually? Obviously the longer in the game the more randomised chance as teams do different things

Thanks

It happened to Liverpool on my game and allowed me to pick up a World Class striker for little or nothing (I think I paid £500k + 50% future fee).

As I'm in 2053 now it has happened a few times but I find that generally I have to look out for it - by taking a look on the "Job Security" screen and ordering by finances.

I check the managers job stability page often (I can not remember what it is called). You can sort that list by club finances, as soon as I see in debt, i swoop on the club like a vulture and pick them clean of players.

Often an offer of £0 is accepted for a top rated player, especially if they have a high wage bill.

I'm playing the turkish league on 8.0.2 and the big clubs really struggle financially.

I play as fenerbahce and had to sell most of my first team squad after season 1 as we were £10m in the red .

In season 4 now galatasaray have been taken over twice , Besiktas once and now they are in debt again and Trabzonspor are in debt too

Originally posted by paduardo:

I'm playing the turkish league on 8.0.2 and the big clubs really struggle financially.

I play as fenerbahce and had to sell most of my first team squad after season 1 as we were £10m in the red .

In season 4 now galatasaray have been taken over twice , Besiktas once and now they are in debt again and Trabzonspor are in debt too

sorry for the DP... i think this was an issue which was supposedly fixed in 8.0.2? something to do with low ticket prices?

Archived