how to get a rar file to work

hi im just asking a quick question i no this may not be the right place but how can i get the legends data base to work i downloaded it and its a rar file and i was wondering how i could make it work thx for the help.

when i have my answer you can close the thread

hi im just asking a quick question i no this may not be the right place but how can i get the legends data base to work i downloaded it and its a rar file and i was wondering how i could make it work thx for the help.

Un rar it using winrar or extract it using exractnow :thup:

will it cost anything and thx for the quick reply

You can download a trial version of winrar for free from the rar website and use it for a certain ammount of days. Just search winrar in google and website should come up.

• Administrators

Again you need to make sure you have WinRAR and right click on the file, you can then extract it into a separate folder. From there you'll have the file to either run or place where it'll work in conjunction to what you've downloaded it for.

I think you're pretty lucky then :D

I used to have Winrar but when the free trial expired it stopped working, so I moved to Ultimatezip and have used it without problem for about 3 years.

It keeps coming up that its expired but then there is a button to close that menu and I can keep using it. Is this illegal?! might move to ultimate zip

• 9 months later...

For me rar files are very important,because of there are many of them on my PC. Once I moved them into other folder and something happened. As things turned out they were crashed. But I suddenly entered in the Google and observed there - checking large rar files. I downloaded it and the utility resolved my trouble for seconds and absolutely free as I keep in mind. The software showed me how it scans the needed file and makes a decision, whether it is possible to save the data or not.

Archived