Question about product key

Hello :)

Pointless post no? The OP could have said something more constructive but at least his post had a point.

To DarkGod, I would try and contact SEGA or SI to find out what to do - as far as I know there is no way to find out what your code is, only to deactivate codes. I'll have a look around to try and find something, either that lets you find it out or a contact place for SEGA/SI. :)

EDIT: Quick look, haven't found anything about the issue itself. I'l have another look when I get back in about 10 minutes.

EDIT: Nope, the link I wasgoing to suggest needs your activation key to get in - sorry

I've lost my manual but have the game installed with my product key on this computer.

Is it possible to find out what key im currently using?

I want to play the game on my other computer instead.

Well, I had my manual on 14/11/08 and still couldnt access the game for hours! - because of the I 1 0 O thing, and I had loads of them in my code!. So the answer to your question I guess is likely to be "no". I would hope that when FM10 is released SI would offer a support service that will get you in to the game without the code (as its pirateable re-sale value would be negligable by then). But lets hope it doesnt draw SI resource from sorting out the innevitabel FM10 problems that we can enjoy in the future if DRM is not ditched!

PS Love FM09 - hate the CWP system though.

Archived