Have to say this is the best FM for years but

And it's not really the game, but something makes my 3d go shaky every so often and pretty much run in slow motion. Can anyone please help and tell me what to check when this happens.

It sorts it's self out after a while, so something must be slowing it down.

Please help as it is ruining what is an excellent game.

Today has been the worst ever and even when i'm taken the 3d off it's still doing the same, wouldnt mind if it was all the time but it just goes real slow when ever it likes.

Last chance tomorrow, then its being binned and i'm going to have to go back to 2008

gutted

MSN causes a lot of interference for me, whenever someone signs in it goes a bit funny, rather than flow smoothly it is like watching a slideshow of the players moving a few feet at a time until the alert goes away.

MSN causes a lot of interference for me, whenever someone signs in it goes a bit funny, rather than flow smoothly it is like watching a slideshow of the players moving a few feet at a time until the alert goes away.

aye that is the kind of thing it is doing, but i dont have msn.

Windows updates, anti-virus pop-ups, any kind of notifications and even bringing up the sound menu can do it for me. PC is perfectly fine, more so to run FM but it still happens.

Archived