Chelmsford win the Prem!

it was pretty dramatic - last day of the season i was level on points with Man Utd, but they had +1 GD going into a match against Forest (20th) at Old Trafford. They went 1-0 up and I was still at 0-0 after 45 minutes. Cue 'Angry' team-talk, and we scored three in the second half whereas things stayed the same at the theatre of dreams! I had all my house-mates in here watching, hah :)

Edit: I had Everton at home

Wish my leagues were this tight! In my 3rd season in the prem now with Rushden and i've finished in 2nd, I'm on 88 points with 1 game left. Lost only 3 times all season but Arsenal have, once again, blitzed the league and won with 97 points with a game left.

I'm 20 points clear of Man City in 3rd... this is the first time i've been in the top 10 as well. If I was in your league i'd have won it lol... Had a real good start to the season, had some great wins and was lucky with injuries beating the big four from the past 3 seasons (Arsenal, Man Utd who won it last season, Man City and Aston Villa) but for some reason getting a draw is like losing a game this time. Arsenal just never lose :(

Wish my leagues were this tight! In my 3rd season in the prem now with Rushden and i've finished in 2nd, I'm on 88 points with 1 game left. Lost only 3 times all season but Arsenal have, once again, blitzed the league and won with 97 points with a game left.

I'm 20 points clear of Man City in 3rd... this is the first time i've been in the top 10 as well. If I was in your league i'd have won it lol... Had a real good start to the season, had some great wins and was lucky with injuries beating the big four from the past 3 seasons (Arsenal, Man Utd who won it last season, Man City and Aston Villa) but for some reason getting a draw is like losing a game this time. Arsenal just never lose :(

What year are you in at the moment? In 2020 or whatever it is I'm in, all the premiership teams are very similar in the standard of players they have. Stat-wise there's some absolute monsters knocking about even in the likes of the baggies and Doncaster. Anyway my point is that there's no easy games for anyone, which makes it really enjoyable. The quality of the Championship now is very similar to that of the Premiership at the very start of the game. It's kind of weird but interesting all the same :).

What year are you in at the moment? In 2020 or whatever it is I'm in, all the premiership teams are very similar in the standard of players they have. Stat-wise there's some absolute monsters knocking about even in the likes of the baggies and Doncaster. Anyway my point is that there's no easy games for anyone, which makes it really enjoyable. The quality of the Championship now is very similar to that of the Premiership at the very start of the game. It's kind of weird but interesting all the same :).

I'm in the 2015/16 season. The top 7 teams can put up a fight and thats who I usually end up drawing against, either that or tight 1 goal wins. I've only drawn 7 times though.

Even the lower teams like Reading, Wigan and Everton who will get relegated more than likely this season for me have good players. Theres an England international in the Reading team who punished me with a hatrick of free kicks. Was lucky I was in my best form as we were 4-0 at the time. So on the whole its similar to you in that teams are pretty strong but they just don't perform that well against Arsenal who only lost against me and Aston Villa all season.

I finished 9th with Villa first season and got into Europe. Started in the first qualifying phase which began in like June but it wasn't the 'Euro Vase'.

Did England get an extra spot through Fair Play or something?

Much like Citeh did for this past season irl.

Archived