Very Frequent Injuries Problem

I've been playing as Barcelona for a little while(in my 2nd season) and it seems like my players get injured extremely frequently. To my knowledge, i have not done anything to cause this. Is there anything I could be unknowingly doing to cause this?

None of my training schedules are very high. It's really annoying because sometimes i have as much as 2/5ths or so of my squad out injured, and its affecting my ability to win. Does anyone else have this problem?

None of my training schedules are very high. It's really annoying because sometimes i have as much as 2/5ths or so of my squad out injured, and its affecting my ability to win. Does anyone else have this problem?

You're not alone :)

My final season at Barca in 2014/15, Bojan, Aquino, Messi and Silva only managed 20 games each. They'd get injured in every game they played, a different injury each time.

I thought it might have been down to my new coaches with high Determiation/Motivation/Discipline as that was the only change i made with Coaching :)

Sounds annoying... I'm aware of there being an injury issue but that was solved in the patch apparently.

When I made the jump from Championship to Premier League a few of my players got injured, I figured it was due to the change in pace and them not being strong enough to keep up so they got tired faster and thus were more injury prone.

It sorted itself out though eventually.

Archived