Interface / Tactical option for FM10 - Quick Tactics

Quite a few FM players like having a few tactics built around the same basic formation, or at least the same players. For instance, i currently have four at Barcelona, two of which are just mentality / runs different to each other (defensive and counter attacking, both counter attack but the defensive one is much more cautious). It'd be nice if we could have five slots at the bottom of the screen where we can place our most used tactics for on the fly changing. Now I know we could always pause, go into tactics, select the tactic then apply/resume, but that's a few unneeded steps for something which we should be doing on the fly to respond to the way the game's panning out.

Quite a few FM players like having a few tactics built around the same basic formation, or at least the same players. For instance, i currently have four at Barcelona, two of which are just mentality / runs different to each other (defensive and counter attacking, both counter attack but the defensive one is much more cautious). It'd be nice if we could have five slots at the bottom of the screen where we can place our most used tactics for on the fly changing. Now I know we could always pause, go into tactics, select the tactic then apply/resume, but that's a few unneeded steps for something which we should be doing on the fly to respond to the way the game's panning out.

Or simply make all sliders for mentality/closing down etc move together, e.g. 3 clicks to the left, 12 to 9, 13 to 10 etc. That would help too

Archived