Save Game

I have say 2-3hrs of FM08 and get through about 6 matches or so, Just won the last 4 on the trot so I save the game. When I reload the game I lose the first game in about 80% of the games. Its extremely rare for me to win the first game after reloading th save game. Anybody else seem to find this happening.

I wouldn't find it wuite as extreme as yourself and wuggest that 80% might be a bit of an exaggeration icon_razz.gif but I remember reading a post once about form etc being randomly determined on the relaunch of the game rather than continuing as it would if you hadn't stopped.

I certainly notice a difference in my team when I reload, but usually it doesn't take too long for tem to pick up form again.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

I wouldn't find it quite as extreme as yourself and suggest that 80% might be a bit of an exaggeration icon_razz.gif but I remember reading a post once about form etc being randomly determined on the relaunch of the game rather than continuing as it would if you hadn't stopped.

I certainly notice a difference in my team when I reload, but usually it doesn't take too long for tem to pick up form again.

Once again I apologise for the typing lol.

Just won the last 4 on the trot so I save the game. When I reload the game I lose the first game in about 80% of the games. Its extremely rare for me to win the first game after reloading th save game. Anybody else seem to find this happening.

One of my mates will never save the game while he's on a winning streak for this reason.

iirc there was a post a while ago that claimed that "form" was randomly spawned when you load up a game - i have no proof of this, and my memory is sketchy at best, so i hope to be corrected, but it would account for the patterns, or rather, lack of patterns when loading.

I haven't experienced this too much myself - there are negative runs and positive runs following a load, but i'm not going to rule anything out yet.

Archived