Aguero got injured for 5-6 months with broken leg, anyway to speed up recovery?

I have just played Chelsea and Aguero got injured and is now out for 5-6 months, is there a way to make the recovery faster? Also will his stats drop alot?...what can I do to stop this? I bought him for £40...3 months ago and its now seeming like disaster :(

Do I set his training to None or leave it as it is?

Help please.

Well myself i have an extra training schedule for injured players,no training what so ever,and just set reminders in notes,his stats will probably drop aswell,but i doubt they will drop too much.

One other thing to remember is,when he returns don't throw him into the 1st team straight away,give him a few reserve games to get match fitness,and maybe play him the last 5 or 10 mins before introducing him back to the 1st team.

I'm sure your 40 mill buy will pay off in the end.

Well myself i have an extra training schedule for injured players,no training what so ever,and just set reminders in notes,his stats will probably drop aswell,but i doubt they will drop too much.

One other thing to remember is,when he returns don't throw him into the 1st team straight away,give him a few reserve games to get match fitness,and maybe play him the last 5 or 10 mins before introducing him back to the 1st team.

I'm sure your 40 mill buy will pay off in the end.

I've just created a new schedule with no training at all, but since he got injured...3 days have passed with him in the normal training...is that bad? What happens if don't set his training to 'No training at all' while he is injured?...will he take longer to recover? Ok cool.

Get some world-class physios if you don't have them already.

I have 7 at the moment with 19 or 20 physiotherapy, all with 'National reputation', I will need to sack at least 4 before I can get anymore in.

By the way, you don't need to take him off his training schedule: players train as much as they are able. It auto-adjusts how much they do (none for "red" injuries, some light training for the orange ones)

Just get the best physios you can and wait. Not much you can do with an injury like that. As mentioned by Taylorsmen ease him back into the squad.

Remember this is a great time to give game time to your promising young players, your most likely at a big club so having a min of 3 should mean you have cover. ;)

I have 9 first team players out injured at the minute for my Barnsley side. Am like 2nd in league 1 so the timing is not that good. I really don't know why I keep getting so many injuries. They all occurred in matches rather than training and the players where all over 95% fit going into the matches...All seem to be out for 4-5 weeks.

welcome to the world of being a real life newcastle fan...

just suck it up! hes an awesome player and will recover in time

Funny you mention Newcastle - on my game currently they're a nightmare to keep fit. I seem to constantly have 4-5 players out at any one time not to mention the long-term absentees e.g.: Viduka.

Archived