Player Career Stats?

So, a player of mine (of whom was made in editor), has had a brilliant start to the season, but I have a minor gripe.

I was wondering why on the Player Career Stats screen, only League stats are compiled?

See: http://gallery.filefront.com/ChewyFun//1206273/

When you look at the two seasons he has played (he's only 19), it makes for very good reading, but what I'm more impressed with, is his stats in the other competitions. :cool:

I was wondering, wouldn't it make sense to include all Competitive games in the career stats? After all, European club games contribute to his career too. Or at least have an option to view them seperately from a drop-down box in the corner of the screen.

I'm just concerned that after this season, I won't remember his great goal-scoring :o

Or am I missing out on something obvious? :D

Usually for career totals IRL only league goals are counted IIRC but yeah it should have a filter or another column which show CL goals or FA goals and the such.

No they're not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronaldo 42 goals - not all league

Our record Scorer Mr Alan Shearer OBE - 206 goals - not all league

Just 2 examples.

I must admit it really annoys me goals in all competitions are used when people talk about Raul at Real Madrid and many other players. It has always been on of the most annoying parts of the game there should at least be a filter button to change to all competitions.

I've thought this was stupid ever since they brought it in, don't know what research they did to make the decision but it annoys the hell out of me

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Don't worry though, I've set that pic as my desktop background :p

I totally agree as I really dont understand why this was put in, I like to see how many goals or appearances a play has made in his career not just in the league. I get the real figures when looking at the 'All time starting 11' or whatever.

the reason that they have done it is that the data that they have for original players is just league data and so it wouldn't match up.

It is very annoying, especially if you blood youngsters in cup competitions.

When you go to History/career stats it shows the overall totals at the bottom of the screen. Just click the year you are interested in.

Edit: I see what you mean no overall total for every year combined!!

When you go to History/career stats it shows the overall totals at the bottom of the screen. Just click the year you are interested in

Wow, I never knew that! :D

That'll do nicely, tthough :thup:

Archived