Feeder clubs

Hi all, just have a question about feeder clubs. I want to know whether there is a way of recommending a club to the board. This is because I just asked for a club (I want one to send youngsters out on loan to, a league 1-ish sort of club) and the recommendations were some Bulgarian/Polish teams (for Work Permits), some Irish third division team and a semi-pro club.

Now I don't want to make a fuss, but err, I'm not sure whether my little-uns will get any valuable experience at 'Grays Athletic'. So if there is a way of giving my own recommendations, could someone please let me know how.

TIA (I presume that means 'Thanks In Advance', but it doesn't do to be presumptuous, so tell me off if it's wrong. Sorry for staying in parenthesis for so long by the way).

*On a side note, feel free to move this post if it's in the wrong location - I wasn't really sure what catagory this falls in.

If you're at the club for long enough, you get the chance to say what sort of team you'd like. If you're there for longer still, you may get the chance to ask for a specific team.

How good are the Polish and Bulgarian teams? Your youngsters may benefit from going on loan there.

Archived