Do View Only Leagues Produce Plenty Of Regens

ok that sound good then, I was just a little worried becasue im about 5 seasons into a career game, and I read somewhere that if you want a good 10 season plus game then you need at least 5 nations running in full detail, where as I only have spanish italian, and english running in full details with lots of view only leagues.

ok that sound good then, I was just a little worried becasue im about 5 seasons into a career game, and I read somewhere that if you want a good 10 season plus game then you need at least 5 nations running in full detail, where as I only have spanish italian, and english running in full details with lots of view only leagues.

i only have 3 nations running, english, italian and spanish and i think ive got a nice amount of regens in the game, i even have 2 south korean guys in my milan side.

also i havent loaded any players from nations or have any leagues on view only, the only downside i think is that there are a lot more good spanish regens than others.

Spanish kids are generally good on the whole anyway. Lot of good prospects for Spain recently with the likes of Bojan and Pique who, probably can't be called a prospect anymore, have been with an amazing (but not best in europe ;)...... i hope :|) Barcelona side.

So perhaps the game mirrors that? I also find a lot of good English and Scotish kids, mostly Scotish though seeing as they made it to the World Cup semi final in my game beaten just by Korea.

Archived