Thinking Realisticly...

Hi Crew, Im with Torquay United FC in 1st season, BSP blah, blah, blah.

What do you think would be a realistic long term target for me is. I have set a Premiership in 10 years goal. Please give me targets.

Hi Crew, Im with Torquay United FC in 1st season, BSP blah, blah, blah.

What do you think would be a realistic long term target for me is. I have set a Premiership in 10 years goal. Please give me targets.

My main advice would be to pace yourself and not go too quickly. Make sure you're definitely ready before you really go for promotion, otherwise you'll end up having a terrible season in the league above and you'll probably get sacked. Always try to get yourself safe with in a league before going for promotion.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 23 May 2008 22:30 My main advice would be to pace yourself and not go too quickly. Make sure you're definitely ready before you really go for promotion, otherwise you'll end up having a terrible season in the league above and you'll probably get sacked. Always try to get yourself safe with in a league before going for promotion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I agree with you here i didn't think of it tho. Thanks for reminding me. icon_wink.gif

Archived