Players ineligible for Champs League. Why?

Hi. I signed Chiellini and Mexes 1st transfer window 1st season. I qualified for Champs league after finishing 4th my first season. Before the second season, I loaned out Mexes and Chiellini (with the right to recall them) so that I could get more wage budget difference. They were loaned out during hte first registration window for the champs league, and thus it said they were "ine." I recalled them before Sept 1, the second registration window, where you can replace people and change as many players as you want, and they were still "ine." So I figured fine I'll make it through the group stage without my two best defenders, and register them on February 1st 2010, the last registration window (right before the group stage). Now it's Feb 1st. They have not been loaned out since or anything like that. They've been at my club from Aug 29 or whatever through now. But still they're "ine." I need to register them. What is up with the game and all these problems? It just springs things like this on you with no explanation whatsoever. It doesn't tell you "if you loan out a player and recall him he'll be ineligible," or if that is even the reason they're ineligible, or if there's a way to make them eligible again.

How can I register them?

No they didn't play. they might have been registered for the champions league at the other clubs, but there were no games until after i recalled them. **** nevermind at least one of them played euro cup in august. Why doesn't the game tell you this kind of stuff? i have a team good enough to win the champs league and now i won't be able to because my 4th best DC is like Gojko Kacar who is an MC, and then I won't get the massive reputation boost and be able to sign Ramos or Messi or C Ronaldo. This ****s up my whole game.

Remember this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=124082 ?

This is the fella who's been cheating like hell by stuffing every top player in the world into his Villa squad, loaning them out them bragging about his genius. You might like to save your energies to advise someone more honest.

(Do read his posts though, it's comedy gold!)

I didn't cheat. You're just jealous because I can build a great squad in circumstances that you can't.

Back on topic. Why are they ineligible?

Yes you did cheat, you admitted in that thread that you took over other teams to lower the prices you had to pay and increase the prices teams paid for your players.

As said above they can't play for you in european competition for the rest of the season because they were registered for other teams in the competition this season. Think Arshavin at Arsenal irl, he couldn't play the remainder of their CL games because he played for Zenit St. Petersburg in the CL earlier in the season.

lol i just read through the other thread where everyone says he was 'cheating'... so funny.

anyway back on topic, the players you loaned out have obviously played in europe or been registered for europe for the clubs you loaned them too.

Archived