Player X glad Player Y has gone.

I was playing FM, and I had this good youngster but he couldn't get in to my team, so I decided to send him out to an affiliate, and once he'd gone I had this come up, never had it before, just wondered if anyone else had, oh and these player's hadn't had any trouble with each other in the past, so that's another reason why it was so strange lol

Untitled.jpg

Ive had this quite a bit, just differences in personalities most likely. Also if one player wants away the loyal players will begin to dislike him. A while ago I used a editor to look at the relationships between players and it was pretty interesting. I thought the team were close but in fact it was quite divided, showing that some players had dislike ratings of over 50 on their relations sub menu.

Is one of your players 'Balanced' and the other 'Professional'?

I signed two regens, both were wonderkids at the time, both were strikers, but one was better than the other, and the better player was always saying 'thinks Can wont develope unless he sorts his temprement out' or something along them lines.

To which the other player had 'think Strobl shouldn't take himself so seriously'.

They didn't get along very well, so I sent him straight out on loan to Mallorca where he played 1 game all season but Strobl was glad to see the back of him.

I had this when I sold a player who had fallen out with another player. It was only the guy he had fallen out with who said that he was happy he had gone though, the rest didn't give a toss :D

That's the thing though, they hadn't fallen out at all, I'd heard nothing of it before, so that's why it was weird when it came up lol.

This happened to me in FM08. I had two class youngsters (regens) in my squad but some of the other regens disliked them (they thought one took himself too seriously or that the other wouldnt improve unless they improved their attitude). It was hard to deal with since I had no intention of getting rid of either of them yet so I just kept loaning them out every season so I can cash in later on. When I looked at my team's relations in an editor, I also saw that my fans also disliked them! However, neither of those players have ever had any incidents in the media.

Why are you searching pictures of noodles? :D

I've seen that feature before. I had Gerrard disliking Fernando Torres on 08 because Torres wanted a move to Arsenal and hissy fitted when I blocked it. (Why he'd go to Arsenal, I don't know. They were a fairly average side four years into the game.)

Gerrard must have taken a massive dislike towards him because he was originally on the favoured personal.

Why are you searching pictures of noodles? :D

I've seen that feature before. I had Gerrard disliking Fernando Torres on 08 because Torres wanted a move to Arsenal and hissy fitted when I blocked it. (Why he'd go to Arsenal, I don't know. They were a fairly average side four years into the game.)

Gerrard must have taken a massive dislike towards him because he was originally on the favoured personal.

I wasn't, that's my username on photobucket lol :p

'Tis a strange one isn't it, but I like the way SI have implimented it, so Kudos SI lol

Archived