Possible Affiliate Problem?

Basically, I had the option for suggesting what type of affiliate club I would like (national loan, international loan, etc) and also the option for selecting any club to be linked with mine. I have stayed with this club for many seasons now and in the last season, both options just completely disappeared and now I have no options at all to select.

Has anyone else had this or is it a problem on my game only? I know that you cannot get these options straight away but seen as well I have actually had them and then they disappeared, I have not seen this anywhere else.

Any ideas?

Sorry to post twice in a row, but does anyone know whether it could be because my board did not find any of the clubs I was requesting for a few times in a row after I made the requests?

Unlikely, in all my games that's never happened. If i asked for an International loan and none were found, then i could still ask for the same next time.

You usually get the option to choose after a season or 2 with your club, very strange why this has been taken away. Do the board have any reason to be upset with you?

Try raising a topic in the Bugs forum :)

No reason whatsoever. In fact I've had more success in recent years than before I was given this. I think I will post in bugs forum as well, just checking first as I thought it could be down to something I may have done and not a bug, hence why I checked here first

Archived