Is there any file you can download to give your club a tycoon and make them loaded?

If you edit your club in the pre-game editor you can give the Chairman a 'Sugar Daddy' status. Basically this means he injects his own money on a monthly basis (or thereabouts) so your bank balance doesn't drop below X amount of money. It's also possible to use the FRMTE editor to enable a 'Sugar Daddy'. The balance varies depending on the stature of your club.

wel maybe if he wants thanks he shud give advice i can actually do sumfin with!!!

if you had any innitiative or intelligence you would uderstand that. You have an internet in front of you too plus it says in the game help. So basically your incompetance is unbearingly painful and to insult someone who gives you help makes you a complete turd. Remeber stacking shelves at tesco's is not the limits of your shallow little world dufus!!

that doesn't help atall

wtf do i do with it?!?!?! wen i click on the file its just a load of weird numbers and letters, i cnt actually edit anything!

What a grade A Idiot !

He was trying to help you and you give him abuse , figure it out for yourself now ya little inbred

OK, in order to give your club a sugar daddy, open notepad and choose "Open". Then go to the following location:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\data\updates\update-930\db\930\edt

Then open the file named sugardaddy.edt and add this text at the bottom of the file:

"SUGAR_DADDY" "YOUR CLUB "

Replacing YOUR CLUB with whichever team you want to be and save the file

Note: THIS IS NOT SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE!

that doesn't help atall

wtf do i do with it?!?!?! wen i click on the file its just a load of weird numbers and letters, i cnt actually edit anything!

You do know you gota load a database before you can edit it?

Stupid thing for me to say but my mate didnt notice that until i told him!!

OK, in order to give your club a sugar daddy, open notepad and choose "Open". Then go to the following location:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\data\updates\update-930\db\930\edt

Then open the file named sugardaddy.edt and add this text at the bottom of the file:

"SUGAR_DADDY" "YOUR CLUB "

Replacing YOUR CLUB with whichever team you want to be and save the file

Note: THIS IS NOT SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE!

does this mean i have to start a new save for this to work?

Yes, you will have to start a new game in order for this to take effect :)

If you do not want to start again, download FMRTE, go to your club and in the "Finances" section, tick the box next to "Sugar Daddy" and Save Changes.

Both fixes work :)

Archived