A small problem with Igor Akinfeev

'Bosman' signings are only free within the EU. Outside the EU, clubs are compensated even if the player is out of contract. That was the crux of the original Bosman ruling, his club refused to let him leave for free even though his contract was up.

How old is he currently? There's a rule along the lines of if the player is <24y/o you have ti pay compensation to sign him on a free, this could be your problem.

*edit* or daemonic's answer

How old is he currently? There's a rule along the lines of if the player is <24y/o you have ti pay compensation to sign him on a free, this could be your problem.

*edit* or daemonic's answer

I know that rule...that's why I am confused because at the moment he is 25 :confused:

Anyway I think I'll buy him because he is an excelent GK even though I have Segio Asenjo too :)

I know that rule...that's why I am confused because at the moment he is 25 :confused:

Anyway I think I'll buy him because he is an excelent GK even though I have Segio Asenjo too :)

I had Asenjo too but bought Akinfeev for 1.7 mil cus his contract was expiring and instead of paying 7 mil i got him for 1.7.Asenjo in now my substitute and Akinfeev is the best keeper on my gamre.

Archived