New mouse problem....

Firstly i know this belongs in the tech area but there are 170 people viewing in general and only 3 in Tech (1 being me).

I have an issue with my new (Microsoft Wireless laser mouse 5000)

I got it this morning all other software is fine, my problem is in game scrolling. For instance scrolling down through OI, I really have to roll the wheel for ages to get a response if any. I have tried the sensitivity on high and low but no difference?

Please help, I use a lot of Opposition instructions and this is really slowing me down.

Firstly i know this belongs in the tech area but there are 170 people viewing in general and only 3 in Tech (1 being me).

I have an issue with my new (Microsoft Wireless laser mouse 5000)

I got it this morning all other software is fine, my problem is in game scrolling. For instance scrolling down through OI, I really have to roll the wheel for ages to get a response if any. I have tried the sensitivity on high and low but no difference?

Please help, I use a lot of Opposition instructions and this is really slowing me down.

I always have problem with Microsoft hardware (keyboard or mouses). I bought a wireless set and it had problems with key strokes.

I know you won't like my solution but there it is: stop buying Microsoft hardware:D

Archived