Just Think!!

God i thought anyone was allowed to post anything on here yet if you post something not very good you get the p**s taken out of you so whats the point in posting anything in the first place

God i thought anyone was allowed to post anything on here yet if you post something not very good you get the p**s taken out of you so whats the point in posting anything in the first place

Mate, ignore 'em. Just post what you like and don't give a stuff what people say! Don't be driven away, this community can be alright!

Or we shouldn't look at their post count or join date and just treat them like we would treat any other user.

I agree but there are quite a high percentage of new posters that post extremely tedious/pointless/annoying threads. Then again, there are people who have been registered for awhile that still do that ;)

I agree but there are quite a high percentage of new posters that post extremely tedious/pointless/annoying threads. Then again, there are people who have been registered for awhile that still do that ;)

Your last sentence is spot on. I don't know why people push the new members off. It is really killing these forums and has already driven some of our more regular users away.

Or we shouldn't look at their post count or join date and just treat them like we would treat any other user.

I don't think that people do that very much.

I think that people treat the people they know and recognise from other threads more kindly and won't flame. Hence, the regulars never getting flamed(trusting they are a good poster).

I don't think that people do that very much.

I think that people treat the people they know and recognise from other threads more kindly and won't flame. Hence, the regulars never getting flamed(trusting they are a good poster).

It has been happening quite a lot recently compared to how it used to be. I don't think if Ahmufcwafc (Just a random example) would have posted it, we would have got this reaction!

Maybe we wouldn't have had this reaction, you don't know(unless we make him create an identical thread :D )

GD has definately been getting worse over the last two months and every good thread (apart from the glorious FM WIKI thread) seems to get lost in trivial threads or gets wrecked by spammers.

I agree that some of the flaming in this thread was rather over the top, but this made me laugh. "What's the point in posting if you get ripped for being stupid?" Are you saying you can't post constructively? :D

As for the original point, I can't say I'm counting down the days till the new release. I just want to make some progress with FM09!

It has been happening quite a lot recently compared to how it used to be. I don't think if Ahmufcwafc (Just a random example) would have posted it, we would have got this reaction!

I would have been a better example:p

thought you loved me Peter, but no, Alan is your little toy boy:(

Maybe we wouldn't have had this reaction, you don't know(unless we make him create an identical thread :D )

GD has definately been getting worse over the last two months and every good thread (apart from the glorious FM WIKI thread) seems to get lost in trivial threads or gets wrecked by spammers.

It has been steadily declining since the last Patch release, which satisfied a majority of the community, less bug threads, less complaint threads but for some reason more Quitting threads:confused:

GD will pick up upon the release of 2010 details.

It has been steadily declining since the last Patch release, which satisfied a majority of the community, less bug threads, less complaint threads but for some reason more Quitting threads:confused:

Oh, it was a damn nightmare last year.

but for some reason more Quitting threads:confused:

Quitting threads wind me up, almost everyone has the same points to make about why theyre quitting the series, guess they just want to go out with that one last thread

It's more or less the same as it was two or three months ago, just less activity.

An introduce yourself thread could be a good idea and it is in principable. But, I am sure that it would just turn into a spamming/post-boosting off-topic thread for GD.

Spot on. I don't think an introductions thread would work out tbh.

Archived