Squad Numbers

Is there anyway of changing squad numbers during the season or is there any program such as FMRTE that'll let you do that.

I holidayed through pre-season and my dumb-ass ass man gave one of my reserve players the number 7 shirt at Milan and gave Pato the number 33?!

Yeah don't holiday!

Used FMRTE and all is stored to normal now. Pato = 7, crappy player = 77

Everyone is happy

Shanks: Anyway to add someone to the eligible squad without having to remove someone else?

Not that i'm aware of. Do you mean European squad like the 25 players you have to submit at the start of the season?

Exactly what I mean. I have no experience with the editor, but on the squad screen I see the one player I overlooked to register is listed as -1 in the editor, but I don't know how to change his number. :(

I don't see on the player screen where to change his number, either. Sucks because he's just going to wither away on my reserve team unless I can get him some first team experience.

As far as i know, you can only register 25 for European Comps. If you didnt regeister a play in the game i dont think you can register him through FMRTE. Again that's as far as i'm aware someone else may know?

As far as i know, you can only register 25 for European Comps. If you didnt regeister a play in the game i dont think you can register him through FMRTE. Again that's as far as i'm aware someone else may know?

I didn't register a full team. So technically there is still space.

Where did you edit the players numbers?

Name him to the match squad for a day, anyway.

When you click "Submit Squad", it ought to say "One player does not have a number and will need to be given a number," then take you to the number-selection screen.

I hope!

Name him to the match squad for a day, anyway.

When you click "Submit Squad", it ought to say "One player does not have a number and will need to be given a number," then take you to the number-selection screen.

I hope!

I wish it were so...

It has the "INE" in red next to his name. Inelegible. It won't let me move onto the match while he is listed on the squad. :mad:

My own fault. Should have caught it. He was a new transfer that had recently arrived - although I signed him months ago. I think I just wasn't used to seeing his name on the list and mentally lumped him into my youth squad when I clicked to "Submit my Team".

I can't holiday near squad number time. I'm massively anal on who I give what number to. Numbers assigned to positions/players. Has to be done.

In my case, it wasn't from being on Holiday, but an oversight on who to include in the team.

I don't holiday.

I wish it were so...

It has the "INE" in red next to his name. Inelegible. It won't let me move onto the match while he is listed on the squad. :mad:

My own fault. Should have caught it. He was a new transfer that had recently arrived - although I signed him months ago. I think I just wasn't used to seeing his name on the list and mentally lumped him into my youth squad when I clicked to "Submit my Team".

Okay, so let's review:

You have 24 or fewer players registered for a squad of 25.

You have an unregistered player whom you would like to register.

The UI doesn't provide a venue for that?

I'd strongly recommend that that be posted to the FM'09 Bugs Forum - it seems to me like it should be a reasonable thing to register an additional player, but I don't know the real-life regulations for the league in question.

I can't holiday near squad number time. I'm massively anal on who I give what number to. Numbers assigned to positions/players. Has to be done.

Same here. Assigning squad numbers is one of my 'must dos' in the game. If I miss it I restart the game.

Archived