Bright green dot

About how long should it take to get a player to a bright green dot from a shady green dot? If I simply train him there and play him there as much as possible? Thanking you all in advance.

P.S. if this is in the wrong section please tell me, so i can move :p

I believe it's the other way round?

And yes, train new position and play him there as often as possible. I don't think the latter is necessary, but on FM09, it could help turn that position Natural.

About how long should it take to get a player to a bright green dot from a shady green dot? If I simply train him there and play him there as much as possible? Thanking you all in advance.

P.S. if this is in the wrong section please tell me, so i can move :p

I'm not sure if you can ever get 'the bright green dot' through training. It means that that is a natural position

I'm not sure if you can ever get 'the bright green dot' through training. It means that that is a natural position

For some reason (and it needs changing imo) a player can become natural in a position if they train for a long enough time. And, like I said above, natural is a dark green dot. Bright green is very good.

For some reason (and it needs changing imo) a player can become natural in a position if they train for a long enough time. And, like I said above, natural is a dark green dot. Bright green is very good.

I think you've got that the wrong way round?

Bright green is natural, dark green is accomplished.

I thought that was the case, cheers for clearing this up

Bright green is natural, dark green is accomplished.

^This.

While I'm here, what is the effect of playing at an 'Accomplished' level and playing at 'Natural'. Does it just modify the stats of the player?

Natural is 'pure stats' where accomplished is a negative 1 to all stats or something? Just curious for when I need to play someone out of position.

Thanks for the replies, but noone really answered my question :s

I though we'd answered your question? I think each player is different and only time will tell on how long it will take. I think that dark green is good enough provided the player's any good

To answer the original question, there is no specified amount of time it will take. You should have new position training on, play him in that position and hope he has high adaptability stats. Some will get there quickly, others may never make it.

To answer the original question, there is no specified amount of time it will take. You should have new position training on, play him in that position and hope he has high adaptability stats. Some will get there quickly, others may never make it.

Any idea if C.Ronaldo will get there quick, or shouldn't I even start?

Any idea if C.Ronaldo will get there quick, or shouldn't I even start?

C.Ronaldo can become natural in the ST role if he is retrained as a striker and plays in that position. I would assume he has quite a high adaptability attribute aswell so with enough time playing and training he could become natural in a few roles e.g ML, AML, ST.

HTH :thup:

i was pretty sure that you couldn't train a player to be a natural, the highest you could get through training was accomplished, but i might be wrong.

It is possible. I've achieved it with quite a few players in FM09. :cool:

It is possible. I've achieved it with quite a few players in FM09. :cool:

I got my DMC to be a natural DC through training but i then also wanted him to be a CM (for versatility reasons) and he lost his natural ability in DC because he was no longer training there.

So you know just a warning for those who take players off their new positiion training.

Archived