What Leagues should I use

Starting a new game on football manager. I am using an acer laptop with a core 2 duo? and centino. Just wonderig how many? which leagues i should load for best experience. Football manager 2008 ran really slow on my desktop PC ( which i dont want to repeat sitting for hours watching scores in the singapore league.

For the best long-term game, set up the top leagues from: Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. That ensures plenty of quality regens and active AI managers to fight you for their signature.

Beyond that, I'd pick a couple additional leagues from places where, either you'd like to manage, or you'd like to manage their national team. For example, I'll run Croatia, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, and U.S.A. for this purpose.

I usually also run Belgium and Poland for work permit reasons.

How much RAM do you have? I have 2GB on a duo 2 core and run 20 leagues from England, Spain, Italy, Scotland, France, Brazil, Belgium and Holland.

I have 5GB RAM. I dont want the game to take ages - but i dont want to miss out on finding good players in the other leagues. for example if i was a championship team i might be able to buy a good player in the belgian second division. But if i havent included them in my list of leagues i wont be able to will i?

I've got a 3.3GB that my PC recognises and I tend to load England, Italy, Spain, Holland, France, Germany, Portugal, Argentina, Russia and Norway all the way down. I also load Brazil, but not always the 3rd Division, and then 3/4 additional countries all the way down. Speed is good on my PC, so I think it'd be fine on yours.

Archived