I Have 2 Seperate Questions , could somebody help???

Ok here goes my first question , is;

Do backroom staff members attributes improve over time depending on their PA and CA???? and if so how long would it take to see an improvement in your staff's attributes???

Ok and 2nd 1:

Is it possible to find a feeder club when playing in the premiership that does away with the need to get a work permit (like antwerp) i am presently man utd , however im wondering if there is any feeder club that will shorten the amount of time it takes to get a work permit as at antwerp it takes 3 years to become eligible!

thx

Martin

1. Yes they do, although the only example of this i've seen is Deisaily becoming an unreal coach, as for time i'm just guessing that the older they get the better they get, maybe it might be effected by how good the other coaches are they work with as well, but im not really that sure.

2. You will always need a work permit, a work permit feeder club just gives you the option to still sign a player even if he can't get a work permit, then you send him out on loan to the work permit club until he gains nationality in that country (i believe it three years in Belgium which is one of the shortest time periods for nationality), however even if the player is eligable for nationality they don't always choose to take up the option of citizenship which as i believe still would make them ineligable for a work permit to play in England (its abit of a bug with some players)

in reply ;

2) so belgium has the shortest time fram to get my players a work permit on loan ? that sucks , there are no quicker nations to loan them too???

Belgium's the fastest, although I think Holland, too, is three years. I think Poland is five years and Romania four.

• Administrators

South American players only take two years I believe at Spanish clubs, but generally the three years at Belgian clubs (and I think maybe Polish) are the best to take advantage of.

South American players only take two years I believe at Spanish clubs

Yup, definately two years, so if you're a big British club looking to take advantage of the wealth of talent from South America, a decent Spanish feeder is extremely helpful.

I say decent feeder, because with a big club it's only really worth having a feeder that's Liga BBVA or Liga adelante, that firstly, the players will want to go to and secondly, that they will develop at reasonably well before they return to your club.

This actually works well for Spanish clubs. I've managed a Spanish clubs and the Spanish national side in saves before now. I've been lucky enough occasionally to have some South American youngsters gain Spanish citizenship and been able to call them up for the national team before they're grabbed by their "home" nation. :)

Archived